Thursday 26 September 2013

URL

Got a bunch of complaints about my URL being irrelevant. Just thought I'd say that my URL is, in fact, relevant. When offroading on rocks or other large obstacles that cause flexing (the suspension allowing one of the wheels to be pushed up while the wheel on the other side sinks), it's called crawling because the slow speed and the the wheels going up and down cause it to look as though the vehicle is crawling instead of walking. This saying gave way to the phrase "creeping and crawling", because, well, "creepy crawleys". To quote the reddit subsection /r/jeep, "Jeep it and creep it".

"Offroading on rocks" image taken from Google
"Flexing" image taken from /r/jeep.
"Snowy" flex image taken from /r/jeep.

3 comments:

  1. I see! Now the URL makes sense to me, in fact it is a very smart URL. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all makes sense NOW!!!!! Wow thanks for enlightening me. That url is actually really clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I'm not so confused now. Thankyou

    ReplyDelete